Henkel’s TECHNOMELT is the leading choice for hot melt adhesives, designed for the best results in our customers’ production processes and finished products. TECHNOMELT adhesives deliver superior cost-in-use and efficiency, and are trusted for reliability, quality and proven results.
TECHNOMELT brand customers have access to the full range of hot melt technologies:
• Metallocene polyalphaolefins
• Polyolefins including atactic polyalphaolefins
• Block copolymers,
• Polyurethane hot melts
TECHNOMELT solutions enable our customers to create next-generation products in these industries:
• Carton and case sealing for food, beverages and other consumer and industrial products
• Labeling for bottles and cans
• Baby diapers / nappies, adult incontinence, feminine hygiene and hospital and institutional disposable products
Pressure Sensitive Products
• Pressure sensitive tapes, labels and self-adhesive graphics
• Medical self-adhesive products and specialty disposable medical products
Construction, furniture and wood-working
Bookbinding, magazines, and catalogs
Electronics / Electrical
• Electronic circuit board and assembly encapsulation, molding and protection.
• Molding and protection for wire harness and cables
• Appliances, HVAC, cable manufacturing,
• Heat shrink closures
Automotive and Transportation
• Panel lamination (e.g. caravans / RV’s)
• Automobile interior assembly & lamination
• Automobile exterior headlamp bonding
• Commercial Vehicle (truck & bus) assembly)
Dorus represents an innovative high-quality product line of adhesives for the woodworking and furniture industry.
Our Euromelt product line is very versatile and offers reliable strengths and superior quality for high performance products.
Macromelts are engineering hotmelt adhesives for industrial applications in various market segments.
Purmelt is a reactive, moisture curing polyurethane hotmelt applied today in a broad range of industrial sectors.
Henkel offers a full range of innovative adhesives for non-woven hygiene products from diapers, femcare and incontinence, to medical applications.